About Us / What's the Point? / Email Us / Twitter / FightingTheFat@gmail.com


I have seen the light, and it was good

Today, while working at KK I noticed a small Asian woman sitting using the Wi-Fi there. Upon a closer look I realized something great, even through I have spent 3 months in Japan and have witnessed many hotties there, today I have just stumbled up the hottest MILF of all time, alas I think God was forcing me away from her as I left the shop, she was talking to some young asian hooligan. As I backed out of my spot, he was backing out at the same time, too! I was so distraught, I just missed a chance to throw her a smile or a wink or something just to make my "stomach to a back flip" as Harry Potter would say when talking to his Asian hottie, Cho Chang.

But as I said, I don't know who that loser kid was or what he was talking to this angel about, but I think God placed him there to keep me out of trouble; God, I know you are amazing and saved my soul, but sometimes I wonder why something to amazing is placed in front us at times. Makes me think of that passage, God will never tempt us beyond our means; well this hottie of a hottie that was the hottest I have ever seen was too much, so he sent someone to get in the way..."Sigh"

Maybe she will be back!


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Snips I am sure she will be back. How could a lady of such class not acknowledge you? Maybe it was a test of chivalry by God to show how much of a gentlemen you are by beating away the hooligan from the hottie. Thus in a sense making a new "friend" which of whom you would help support and befriend with kiko's approval. Kids gotta eat whether it be fruits n veggies or donuts. Food is food