About Us / What's the Point? / Email Us / Twitter / FightingTheFat@gmail.com

2010/12/07

BABE OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!

Over the much absurd controversy of what I find as an attractive female I have come to the conclusion to award this gem of a lady the crowning of "BABE OF THE WEEK!!!!" Yes this babe has many qualifications. Not only does she look like a delicious desert of my choosing but she can flip the coin around and actually cook more than delicious deserts, casseroles, tacos, to meaty burgers. And yes as on twitter I have revealed I have a picture of this gorgeous lady upon my locker to greet me every morning and to say a bitter goodbye to me as I depart. Here it is after long awaiting months

BABE OF THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 5TH IS DECLARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RACHAEL RAY

No comments:

Post a Comment